Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Ventilation, Dust & Fume Extraction
MBH supply and install a comprehensive range of industrial and commercial ventilation, dust and fume extraction systems.
MBH undertake a complete range of ventilation and extraction installations. Our experts are ready to provide advice and guidance and design systems tailored to your individual requirements.
Ventilation can help to control temperature, remove moisture, odours, smoke, heat, dust and airborne bacteria. Ventilation includes both the exchange of air to the outside as well as circulation of air within the building.
Our skilled and qualified engineers have experience of carrying out contracts in the following fields of work as well as bespoke projects.
- Large volume roof mounted extraction fans, complimented with various filtered air input systems.
- Nederman extraction equipment which include laboratory bench top extraction arms, large volume dust and welding fume extraction which can be Atex rated for explosive atmospheres.
- Donaldson dust extraction units for wood waste and larger extraction systems.
- A range of air handling equipment supplying air which can be fine filtered, heated or cooled with heat recovery options.
- Positive and negative air pressure environments for food and medical applications.
- Clean room and laboratory projects.
- Chemical and fume extractions
- Swimming pool temperature and humidity control.
MBH design and install systems that fully meet with the current British Standards, using only quality products. MBH hold all relevant employee and public liability insurances and systems are in place to ensure that CDM/HSE regulations are fully adhered to.
Speak to one of our advisors today to discuss your requirements.